So, tsb365 tagged me a while ago to do her self-created Emoji Tag. Thank you for that and I hope that was some sufficient promotion for your tag 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you to do the emoji tag. -> did that
2. Answer the emoji tag questions. -> will do
3. Tag other bloggers to do the emoji tag. And comment on one of their posts telling them you tagged them. -> to those who read this post, feel free to do the tag 🙂
Before answering the questions I have to admit that I’m not using WordPress on my phone. So, I don’t know or think you’ll see any of the Emojis you see on a phone but I’ll try to describe them for you as accurately as possible 😉
1. Do you like emojis! If not why… Are you here on this tag?
Yes, I do like Emojis or smilies as we called them when I was young. They can convey emotions we might not be able to put into words.
2. What is your favourite emoji? Why?
I don’t really have a favorite Emoji but I use the one that’s blushing quite often. Oh, and the penguin.
2. Emoji or emoticons or other?
Does it make a difference? 🙂
3. Most frequently used emoji?
According to my phone it’s the blushing one.
4. If you can, type 5 emojis you’ve never used before.
Sorry, that’s not possible as I’m not using my phone 😉
5. 5 emojis you wish existed?
- A penguin wearing a tiny hat
- Darth Vader
- Homer Simpson
- The Turtles
6. Have you ever sent a tweet/message where the emoji was in a separate line? If so did you go OCD?
Yes, more than once. No, I didn’t go OCD 😀
That’s it. Feel tagged 🙂