It happened again. I got nominated by Tiegan for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award and didn’t even prepare a speech – much less another attempt at poetry. Shame on me. Thank you, Tiegan. First things first: Listing her nominees Tiegan wrote that all of them are girls and I don’t blame her. But let me tell you, I’m a guy, a dude, male, a…bro. So to all of you who might stumble across this post welcome 2 da hood. Just kidding 🙂
Back on topic. These are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them – check
List the rules and place the logo for the award on the post – check
Answer the questions
Nominate other blogs
Set them some questions
1. What’s your dream pet?
A little penguin that wears a tiny hat. I’d call him George and we’d be best buddies.
2. If you had a child what would you name them?
Never thought about a boy but if it was a girl I’d call her Anna. It’s such a beautiful name.
3. What’s the one movie that you could watch over and over again?
There are a few like Fight Club or Napoleon Dynamite.
4. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
I’d say Christmas: baking cookies with my grandma, building Lego things with my dad…I really liked that.
5. What’s your idea of a dream date?
There’s no general answer to that. I think it just has to feel right and that’s something you can only determine during individual dates.
6. What do you think your best personality trait is?
I can keep secrets.
7. Cats or dogs?
Neither. A penguin 🙂
Concerning my nominations, I nominate all the bros who might come across this post 🙂
1. Who’s your childhood hero (real or fictional)?
2. Which song makes you happy?
3. Did a (special line in a) song ever answer a question for you that haunted you for a long time?
4. Which fictional or historical character would you like to meet in your life and why?
5. What’s the most important lesson you learned in life?
6. Which country would you like to visit?