A strange comment hath been brought unto this blog
That with mine own eyes I belivèd not
A nomination has been placed upon my very existence
It alloweth no struggle, not ever the slightest resistance
Still don’t believe this, my forehead laid in creases
I’m so grateful and in the fineth possible manner
My many thanks shall reach thine blog – letters2emma
After this attempt at a poem I have to say thank you again to letters2emma who nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
These are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Did that already. Swish 😀
2. List seven random facts about yourself.
Oh dear 😀 We’ll here we go:
1. Back in class five or six I thought people could grow hair on their teeth. We have a saying where I come from that people who are pretty harsh with words got hair on their teeth. I took it literal.
2. I hate my own birthday because I can’t stand being the center of attention. I’m simply not that kind of guy.
3. Half of my life’s philosophy is build up on Homer Simpson and lyrics.
4. I wanna have a penguin for a pet and call him George. He’d wear a tiny hat and literally be the coolest pet in town. Go for it, George 😀
5. It’s always been difficult for me to talk about my problems. So, I started writing my own lyrics when I was twelve and it has been my therapy ever since.
6. I wrote a book once because I always wanted to do it. So I did. I don’t intend to get it published except maybe on another blog.
7. My favorite poem is somewhere i have never traveled by e.e. cummings.
Well, those were some more or less interesting facts about me. Hope you enjoyed some of them.
3. Last but not least, I gotta nominate seven other bloggers. So I nominate whoever reads this and wants to do a post on the award 🙂
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.