…because Lady Mary’s Sorting Hat nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. So, thank you very much, I really appreciate it.
1.Post the award nomination on your blog, thank the person who nominated you. Include the link to their blog on the post.
I did all that.
2.Post 7 interesting facts about yourself by answering the questions from the person who nominated you, then ask 7 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
1.Do you have a pet?
No, I don’t.
2. What food do you eat a lot of?
Whatever I can get my hands on 😀 I like good old German dishes and pancakes. I could always eat pancakes.
3.Do you enjoy ice-skating?
I can do it without falling down and it’s fun. But I don’t do it often.
4.How much, in your opinion, weeks/years should people be allowed to keep library books?
Not more than one or two weeks. Maybe a month if they’re writing a doctor’s thesis. I’m a student and it’s annoying when books are constantly missing because no one ever returns them (especially the professors)
5. Do you listen to a lot of music?
6. Are you in any particular fandom’s?
Does liking the Netherlands count as fandom? If so, then yes. Oh, and I like my own soccer and volleyball teams.
7. Do you like farm animals?
Some more than others but in general, yes. I like penguins. Are there penguin farms anywhere?
3.Nominate 15 bloggers, include links to their blogs. It won’t be 15 but a fair share.
5.Display the award on your blog.
Computer geek me is gonna work it out
Last but not least, my questions:
- What’s your favorite song?
- Who’s your childhood and what have you learned from them?
- Which song makes you happy?
- Which fictional or historical character would you like to meet in your life and why?
- What inspires/influences your writing?
- If you could turn back time would you? And why (not)?
- Is there a country you’d really like to visit?
Thank you so much again.