Inexplicable circumstances made Just Call me Elm or Something and I Am Odd nominate me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much, both of you. I didn’t know I could be inspiring in any way whatsoever. Anyways, those are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Did that already but thank you again.
2. Add the logo to your post. I’ll try *Wake up, computer geek me* 😀
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that inspire you.
Well, I guess it’ll get a bit repetitive here, but what the heck.
Searching For Another Future
Beauty Books Bubs and Me
Rhea Reads Words
Just Call Me Elm or Something
Ink, Soul and Heart
Just A Girl with No Clue
4. Answer the following questions:
1. In your personal life, who do you think inspires you the most?
As Ronnie James Dio put it:
The best subjects are always people, who never fail to amaze me by their unpredictability.
2. Who is your role model?
I wouldn’t say I have an actual role model. I admire my father who is a pretty good craftsman. I wouldn’t say that I try to be like someone I admire. I try to be me but there are people whom I admire and who I wanna learn from, real people and even fictional characters. Then there are a lot of musicians…
3. Do you make efforts to make others feel emotionally and mentally stronger? For example- to boost their confidence, or to give them suggestions or to help them the best you can?
Yes, I do that because I know how it feels to be at the bottom of who you are (does that make sense?). Anyway, it’s a good feeling to have helped someone. I want people to feel good.
4. Which sound do you hear at this current moment?
Right now I’m listening to Staind’s This is it, so that’s what I hear.
5. Which is the best quote for you?
Damn, I know too many and can’t recall anything right now.
Let’s try this one (again by Ronnie James Dio):
It’s not the size of your pen, it’s how big you write your name