Dear readers (I’d love to write followers but that sounds like some kind of cult 🙂 ) I was nominated by unfashionablecupcake (great name, by the way) for the Liebster Award. As a man of few words I can only say thank you very much (I really appreciate it) and recommend you guys check out her blog: https://unfashionablecupcake.wordpress.com/ I like her honest way of writing. Here’s the necessary evil – the rules: Once you’ve been nominated, make a post thanking the person who nominated you and linking to their blog. Include the Liebster Award sticker. Nominate 10 blogs that you feel deserve this award, and let them know you’ve nominated them by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you if you want. Ensure that all of these blogs have less than 200 followers. Answer the 10 questions set by the blogger, and ask 10 questions for your nominees to answer. Copy these rules into your post. ALL NOMINEES ARE FREE TO REJECT OR ACCEPT THIS AWARD. Those are her questions:
- Favourite person in the music industry? There have been and still are awesome musicians out there. It’s impossible for me to name just one. But I admire and respect those who stay true to themselves and don’t forget who they are even with all the fame.
- Dress or skirt? I’m male, so neither. Although I might look pretty awesome in the right dress (just kidding 🙂 )
- Favourite animal (mythical or real) Bim Bam Bino. It was a series on German TV when I was a kid. Bim Bam Bino is a puppet mouse I still love to day. The hero of my childhood
- Harry Styles or Liam Payne? Who? 😀
- Place you would love love love to go to? I’d love to go to Amsterdam and watch Ajax Amsterdam play.
- What is your no.1 book? Grimm’s Fairytales. I grew up with these. Besides that there are too many awesome books out there.
- Mobile phone or your laptop/computer? My computer, definitely. My mobile phone is evil 😀
- In 5 words, sum up the blogs you are nominating? personal, informative, honest, versatile, thought-provoking
- Random-est thing you have ever done? I’ve done a lot of things before thinking about the consequences. Thus, I made a lot of mistakes.
- Person you would most like to meet? My late grandfather who died when I was only two. I think he was an awesome man and I’d like to get to really know him.
- Who’s your childhood hero (real or fictional)?
- Which song makes you happy?
- Did a (special line in a) song ever answer a question for you that haunted you for a long time?
- Which fictional or historical character would you like to meet in your life and why?
- What’s the most important lesson you learned in life?
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- How did blogging affect your life?
- Is there a language you’d like to learn?
- Which country would you like to visit?
- What’s your favorite sport?
That’s it 🙂